10. Social media and personal injury claims
A BC Judge shows how courts interpret social media posts that appear to contradict an injury claim.
9. White brain matter, depression and concussions
Have you had a concussion or a mild traumatic brain injury? Do you suffer from symptoms of irritability, depression, and anxiety? A recent study suggests damaged white brain matter, the brain’s signal cables, may be responsible.
8. Dashboard camera captures teen distracted driving
Laughing with friends, singing along to their favourite songs, chattering on their cell phones – typical teenage life recorded on video moments before a car accident.
7. Drunk driver kills two cyclists on Sea-To-Sky Highway
The Whistler cycling community is devastated after drunk driver crashes into two cyclists along the Sea-to-Sky killing two members of the Whistler Cycling Club.
6. Sprinkler prank no laughing matter
A 14-year-old student in Nanaimo, decided to play a prank on his friend during his lunch break and accidentally sets off school sprinkler system.
5. What to do when you hit a parked car
When we hear the term “hit and run” we automatically think of a serious collision. But what about when you hit a parked car?
4. Ministry blamed for horrific child abuse case
The BC Ministry of Children and Family Development knowingly left four children in the hands of their abusive father after social workers said the children’s mother was mentally ill and removed them from her care.
3. Road rage incident caught on camera
Toronto road-rage incident captured on video as a CBC News crew was interviewing an Ontario police officer on a highway overpass.
2. Defiant left lane drivers face heavy fines
Drivers who won’t move over impede traffic and contribute to crashes.
1. BC drivers install dashboard cameras
BC motorists install dashboard cameras to protect themselves .